1. Gave myself scars with a story to tell in Phuket, Thailand
2. Met a friendly leopard shark in Phi Phi Island, Thailand
3. Introduced a new hobby to someone’s life. And he’s as obsessed about it as I am.
4. Called myself a Divemaster in Phuket, Thailand
5. Got lost in Taiwan
6. Started this travel blog
7. Jumped through a ring of fire and did the fire limbo in Thailand
8. Saw a clown triggerfish that I had been dieing to see, in Koh Bida Nai, Thailand
9. Climbed a 30 meter cliff in Railay Beach, Thailand
10. Inspired someone to start his own travel photoblog
2013 was a great year filled with challenges, lessons, and adventures. Here’s to more getting lost in new places and once in a lifetime experiences in 2014!
End of cliché first blogpost of the year story.